Satisfaction is guaranteed on purchases of Echo water products. You can return products within 30 days from the original date of purchase less any shipping, discounts, etc. (all returnable products MUST BE received by NuLife Ventures LLC.) The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping, broken or missing, and the cost of installation. It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment. NuLife Ventures is not responsible for any loss or damage during transit for returned products.
- Before returning your Echo Water Product, contact customer service at 800-398-9842 to see if your issue is something that can be fixed. If it is determined that a return is necessary, the customer service representative will give you the phone number to call to get your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA #).
- It is expected that all Echo Water Products returned will be sent back in “Like New Condition”. This means the ionizer is not scratched, damaged or broken in any way and is returned with all the hoses, connectors, parts, manuals and DVDs, etc. If there are damages, the cost of those will be assessed and taken from your refund.
- All returned merchandise MUST have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA #). Any and all merchandise sent to our facility without an RMA will be unequivocally refused. To request a Return Merchandise Authorization, contact customer support at 800-398-9842.
- It is understood that the purchaser will ship the Echo Water Product fully insured and freight fully paid. Customer is responsible for any damage or loss during transit for products being returned.
- NuLife Ventures LLC assumes no responsibility for the improper use of and self-diagnosis and/or treatment using these products. NuLife Ventures LLC products should not be confused with prescription medicine. NuLife Ventures LLC products should not be used as a substitute for medically supervised therapy. If you suspect you suffer from clinical deficiencies, consult a licensed, qualified medical doctor.